That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

I though we were supposed to be the bitter ones. Just about sums up what a bunch of pricks they are.

Haha now that is funny. On a serious note, that banner genuinely doesn't bother me at all now and shows their pure desperation. Onwards and upwards blues!

I honestly don't give a toss what those Bitter twats put up .. It's nearing the end for them so they'll try anything to stay in the limelight. They will not provoke us.

to be fair I've always found the banner quite amusing...about the only clever/funny thing those "fans" have ever done....so if they do put up another banner it'll kill the joke...and show them to be the real bitters who are obsessed with US....nowhere near as funny as "Welcome to Machester" or "Mancunian Section" or "1910 Purification of Manchester"....,etc.

Loved the 35 minutes and were still here song yesterday!

If they keep that up then they really are just a complete sad bunch of twats

For the first time ever I can actually talk to FLBs about our sucess and the start of winning trophies what that set of plastic red fuckers do over in Trafford I could not care less. As for the banner they can stick it up their own arse for all I care. Manchester is the place to be not Trafford Borough.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Fine by me...we'll rip that down in the next 5 years.
Then they'll put up a banner about never having won Champions League...and we'll rip that one down too.
Honestly, I don't care.

Exactly. If they don't take the banner down it shows their bitterness and desperation.

Lucky13 said:
They have a banner about us but not one about F****E, quality.

This says it all really. I just don't get why they care about us at all. With all their trophies over last 20 years why do they care about us at all.

I only care about them now that we are near them in the league and the only reason I care is that they, Chelsea & Arsenal are the teams a few places above us we need to get above - end of story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.