THAT banner

I have posted a comment-it awaits moderation.

It was "stick your banner up your arse and you call us bitter"

I for one hope they keep it up and just change it if we win the FA cup! Because it'll show them up for what they are really! And every time the cameras goes to it! It'll eventual get embarrassing for them!

Yay. "Oscar"'s post made it :)

Always made me laugh when the bitters said we’re the obsessed ones.

Just because most of our songs are about them, we’ve got banners about them, and our players can’t stop talking about them, they think we give a fuck about them.

Anyway, Liverpool are our proper rivals.

LGHU!

I used Oscar after some posh United twat I was near on the train down, talking so much bollocks it was hilarious.

Hah! i don't care if they leave it up, it will be meaningless and make them look like muppets!

This is genuinely one of the funniest posts I have ever read on any forum:

Manchesteryoonited4evah says:
April 18, 2011 at 18:57

Hey guys all the way over here in the US of A i dont really get to see many manchester united FC games (ive been to one in the last 15 years and that was a pre-season versus Notting Ham county! I think we should freeze the time as that would be really cool i think it would upset all the Manchester Blue fans so much! And it would look cool especially if we changed the colours to green and gold! we are not coming across as obsessed or anything them blue men from Stock-Port (I think thats what its called) are the obsessed i have seen all them banners in there ground with 1958 those nasty blues!! Anyways gotta Dash the red sox are on ESPN remember england is RED!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.