That bird who kept getting her knockers out couple of season

Bulmers Bloomers said:
rumour has it that a past player (say c1989 - 1992 ish) had his wicked way with her as part of a bet

was the one who won the league cup with luton
AD

I can remember seeing her outside the main entrance after the 06/07 Derby, shouting a load of rubbish, throwing her scarf at people, and looking like a twat in general.

wolves away few years back where we got beat 1-0

in the train on the way home , lads were taking turns to visit the toilets where she would give them a blowy lmao

foley87 said:
wolves away few years back where we got beat 1-0

in the train on the way home , lads were taking turns to visit the toilets where she would give them a blowy lmao

you are kiding right???!!!!!

I got told he was on the same train as me on the way to villa this season but no-one would point her out to me
and I would

she was on TV last game at Maine Rd with her mate,blond haired girl,crosseyed.Talk about LOUD,she was on the back of the bus going to COMS,I was at the front and you could hear her voice,talk about common.Definitely goes to Bingo I would guess.

Jackie can be located at the back of the south stand 117. Blonde with short hair. Had the misfortune to be sat behind her at a pre-season friendly at Rochdale a few seasons ago. She was practically friggin herself of to Joey Barton. Apparently/allegedly she was given a court order because she was stalking Joey!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy imho!!!

Oh and Chico and his tasty bird were boro fans!!!

She's on this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgyW5Yt_3Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgyW5Yt_3Q</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.