That Gypsy Curse

Drove past a new gypsy park that has been built near Welshpole the other day. I fuckin' cursed! Twats have Rag flag flying high.

I've some furniture I need to get rid of so, collecting some road kill on the way, I'm gunna dump it on their land. I'll leave a big brown deposit too!

Lets see how they fookin like it!!

Did we ever have Thaksins crystals that were buried at the corner flags removed, or are they still there.

NO CURSES!!!!!!!...JUST BELIEVE!!!!!..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnrudd?feature=mhee#p/u/0/yDu8EBp9R-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnru ... Du8EBp9R-4</a>

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
The only curses gypsies leave are a field full of shit, an estate that has been looted, missing dogs and not a single secure garden shed. They aren't mythical folk of old they are in most cases a group of freeloading drunks that have no respect for society or others, including there own.

hitler_02.jpg

bezer57 said:
Was that not Birmingham I remember all thare players painting the bottom of thare boots red to break the curse it was on football focus in the early 80's !!
Theres supposedly been curses by gypsys put on many football grounds, and St. Andrews was one of them.

lukyman said:
Does anyone know what the facts are about the curse that was placed at Maine Road?
Who/why/when it was placed. Was it ever lifted? etc
Was thinking all things City when I remembered about the curse and wondered how things would have turned out had we stayed at our 'once hallowed ground'?

Gypsy curses are a load of old Twaddle....If lucky heather was so fucking lucky then why do gyppo's have to sell it on street corners ??

Jusdt sayin' like..

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
The only curses gypsies leave are a field full of shit, an estate that has been looted, missing dogs and not a single secure garden shed. They aren't mythical folk of old they are in most cases a group of freeloading drunks that have no respect for society or others, including there own.

hitler_02.jpg

Yeah, he was a gypsy too ;o)

samharris said:
lukyman said:
Does anyone know what the facts are about the curse that was placed at Maine Road?
Who/why/when it was placed. Was it ever lifted? etc
Was thinking all things City when I remembered about the curse and wondered how things would have turned out had we stayed at our 'once hallowed ground'?

Gypsy curses are a load of old Twaddle....If lucky heather was so fucking lucky then why do gyppo's have to sell it on street corners ??

Jusdt sayin' like..
Rabbits feet as well jim. Does anyone want to buy some pegs or want their drives asphalting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.