THAT Shay Given save.

C_T_I_D

Contender for BEST EVER save I have seen a goalkeeper make. It looked as if it was behind him and he managed to claw it away and he got distance on it aswell (the one heading to the top right)

I thought it was fantastic personally and worthy of it's own thread. Whether it was £6,000,000 or £8,000,000 we paid for him he's an absolute steal @ that price isn't he?

Saved us two points today with that save!

Agreed was a good save, think he/Dunne/Toure still need to work on their communication though a few times again today we made it hard.

C_T_I_D said:
Contender for BEST EVER save I have seen a goalkeeper make. It looked as if it was behind him and he managed to claw it away and he got distance on it aswell (the one heading to the top right)

So did the fookin BAR !!!

C_T_I_D said:

I thought it was fantastic personally and worthy of it's own thread. Whether it was £6,000,000 or £8,000,000 we paid for him he's an absolute steal @ that price isn't he?

Dead right CTID. Got us the full three points with that save, but Bert Trautmann would have caught it - left handed!

Lmfao good point Meesh but saying that we could have had five or six based on how many chances we created and on another day we'd have put them away. Ahh well, we've got the three points, roll on Pompey away where we can equal last seasons victories on the road total.

Shay Given is different class. Such a world class keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.