That Substitution...

Chrisdunk said:
Shocking sub or not.

Booing both Barry* and the manager for that is fucking pathetic & disgraceful.

Really don't like the way our support is headed, thousands of fans leaving before the final whistle instead of urging the team on pretty much summed us up since Mansour arrived at the club.

What are you on about? Since Mansour has come to the club we have become a top 4 side.

You mistake the frustration, its because we feel top 4 is not enough and that we are a top 2 side. Please don't get all negative about the owners.

I wouldn't have made that substitution as Tevez was one of the few capable of creating something out of nothing, but he was badly off the pace.

Mancini had already brought RSC on. I know I know, he's shite, but it wasnt like he was bringing off our only striker.

RSC brought great attitude and energy even though he wasn't effective....

Today, Tevez couldn't have hit the broadside of a barn with a 747.

how many shots on goal? 19? maybe 5 or 7 players shooting? jesus......

Chrisdunk said:
Shocking sub or not.

Really don't like the way our support is headed, thousands of fans leaving before the final whistle instead of urging the team on pretty much summed us up since Mansour arrived at the club.

bang on

ifiwasarichfan said:
Like everybody else I think Tevez is awesome but today he was awful. He should have been dragged off sooner. He ran down Blind Alleys; had no first touch; he was playing angry; and to top it all he handballed with the Goal at his mercy.

Totally agree

is it just me or do we and the team have a bit of a Tevez fixation? - I mean the way it seems that everything has to go through him - every time any player gets around the 18 yard line it seems almost like they feel obliged to give him the ball - maybe some players need to take on a bit more reponsibility

uncle fester said:
Totally agree

is it just me or do we and the team have a bit of a Tevez fixation? - I mean the way it seems that everything has to go through him - every time any player gets around the 18 yard line it seems almost like they feel obliged to give him the ball - maybe some players need to take on a bit more reponsibility

The stats show that without Tevez we have performed badly.

However, this fixation with relying on Tevez every match is starting to make us look incredibly one dimensional.

ArabFan12 said:
Chrisdunk said:
Shocking sub or not.

What are you on about? Since Mansour has come to the club we have become a top 4 side.

You mistake the frustration, its because we feel top 4 is not enough and that we are a top 2 side. Please don't get all negative about the owners.

Top 4 Side, tell me when we finished in the Top 4 ?????? Top 2 Ha ha We cant even beat Brum at Home!

The way i saw it was either Jo for Tevez - which no doubt people would still moan at.

Or how he did it, which i thought was RSC upfront with Johnson and Silva being able to stay committed to the attacks while also allowing milner and Y toure to push up more by putting an extra player in midfield.

Just because a striker hasn't come on doesn't make it a non attacking substitution. With all that we also had Zab and Boateng pushing forward. And as already mentioned Tevez despite all his effort was not good enough today (same as many others)

I also recall hearing Tevez wasn't 100% fit for the Derby and im just wondering if he is not fully fit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.