Thatcher, The Falklands & Jimmy Saville

Blue2112

New documents released today reveal President Reagan tried on countless occasions to stop her from going to war in the Falklands. There's also letters from Saville to Thatch referring to 'his girl patients' when telling Thatch they all wanted to know what she was wearing when they had dinner together.

The file also reveals a discussion on Savile's suggestions about tax deductions for charitable donations. He certainly had a line straight to the top no wonder he got away with so fucking much abuse (Not saying Maggie knew by the way).

Blue2112 said:
New documents released today reveal President Reagan tried on countless occasions to stop her from going to war in the Falklands. There's also letters from Saville to Thatch referring to 'his girl patients' when telling Thatch they all wanted to know what she was wearing when they had dinner together.

The file also reveals a discussion on Savile's suggestions about tax deductions for charitable donations. He certainly had a line straight to the top no wonder he got away with so fucking much abuse (Not saying Maggie knew by the way).

Just heard it all on radio 4, i don't know if you can podcast it or something but it was on at around half ten until half 11.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9767912/Savile-declared-love-for-Margaret-Thatcher-in-handwritten-letter.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... etter.html</a>

If you have read the extracts or listened to the news you will have seen that there is nothing absolutely nothing revealing, scandalous or improper about the letters between savile and Thatcher. If you were around in the 70's and 80's you will know that virtually everybody thought savile was a brilliant fundraiser, he raised millions with his charity runs. Yes he had diner with Thatcher but so did many others, the letters show nothing sinister. Lets not make a story out of nothing, oh hang on it's Bluemoon, sorry forgot.

Blue Mist said:
If you have read the extracts or listened to the news you will have seen that there is nothing absolutely nothing revealing, scandalous or improper about the letters between savile and Thatcher. If you were around in the 70's and 80's you will know that virtually everybody thought savile was a brilliant fundraiser, he raised millions with his charity runs. Yes he had diner with Thatcher but so did many others, the letters show nothing sinister. Lets not make a story out of nothing, oh hang on it's Bluemoon, sorry forgot.

WTF actual fuk, painters in are they?

When i seen the thread i had just listened to the hour long show on radio 4, i had to nip to town and just got back in, i then went back on the thread to merely post something that the show reflected on, just one of the things was the letter that was sent, nothing more or nothing less... Some people are pathetic huh... oh wait a minute, it is bluemoon after all.

Never mind, she tried to dismantle welfare support for the country. I'll celebrate her passing even more than Fergiescum's.

Blue Mist said:
savile was a brilliant fundraiser, he raised millions with his charity runs.

Must have been his guilty conscience, or maybe just a clever trick to appear so wonderful that no one would ever dare accuse him of something so awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.