Thatcher, The Falklands & Jimmy Saville

Blue Mist said:
If you have read the extracts or listened to the news you will have seen that there is nothing absolutely nothing revealing, scandalous or improper about the letters between savile and Thatcher. If you were around in the 70's and 80's you will know that virtually everybody thought savile was a brilliant fundraiser, he raised millions with his charity runs. Yes he had diner with Thatcher but so did many others, the letters show nothing sinister. Lets not make a story out of nothing, oh hang on it's Bluemoon, sorry forgot.

WTF!!!!............Well known in Manc that he was a Peado / Perv in the 70's. Maintained a flat in Blackley (Riverside / Riverdale est) for his 'goings on' ......protected by people at the top such as Ted Heath (why would Manc council let Jimmy's A Vile have a council flat ....he was a multi millionaire for FS).

mcmanus said:
Where's Reagan to make up the bukkake lads.
I give Reagan a bit of a pass actually. He did some evil evil shit in central America, BUT, but, there's something immensely likeable about how he genuinely wanted rid of all nuclear weapons because he found man's ability to wipe out another people absolutely abhorrent. I think that makes him fairly unique, if not unique, amongst leaders of the nuclear powers. I don't think I like the guy but I have got a huge soft spot for him which means I can't hate him. Also, the fact that he was thick as pig shit is something of a saving grace.

Skashion said:
mcmanus said:
Where's Reagan to make up the bukkake lads.
I give Reagan a bit of a pass actually. He did some evil evil shit in central America, BUT, but, there's something immensely likeable about how he genuinely wanted rid of all nuclear weapons because he found man's ability to wipe out another people absolutely abhorrent. I think that makes him fairly unique, if not unique, amongst leaders of the nuclear powers. I don't think I like the guy but I have got a huge soft spot for him which means I can't hate him. Also, the fact that he was thick as pig shit is something of a saving grace.

I liked his homely, all American smile. But every time I try to picture him it's Patrick fucking Swayze in a rubber mask robbing a bank.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mcmanus said:
I know they both fucked minors but do you reckon Savile was nobbing the woman?

Not even Savile was that sick.
Quite right. He'd wait 'til she'd croaked it before taking it to the next level. If he did her face to face, then tried to flip her over and bum her, a word of warning, the lady's not for turning.

Blue Mist said:
If you have read the extracts or listened to the news you will have seen that there is nothing absolutely nothing revealing, scandalous or improper about the letters between savile and Thatcher. If you were around in the 70's and 80's you will know that virtually everybody thought savile was a brilliant fundraiser, he raised millions with his charity runs. Yes he had diner with Thatcher but so did many others, the letters show nothing sinister. Lets not make a story out of nothing, oh hang on it's Bluemoon, sorry forgot.
Very well said

mcmanus said:
I liked his homely, all American smile. But every time I try to picture him it's Patrick fucking Swayze in a rubber mask robbing a bank.
I really do have a soft spot for him. I wrote an essay on nuclear weapons and the end of the Cold War during university and the way people who worked with him described him was hilarious. My girlfriend on the other hand hated him because for some reason I did my reading and wrote my essays from 12 to about 4 in the morning, and I woke her up a few times laughing at him falling asleep during conferences, watching cartoons when he should have been reading briefings etc. A bit like a Balotelli in the White House. Any road, Reagan absolutely hated nuclear weapons. Hated them. He thought it was completely morally wrong that we could annihilate people so easily and so quickly. He wanted the world to disarm, and the reason he loved the Strategic Defence Initiative (Star Wars) is because he wanted everyone to be safe from them forever. He would have give the Russians the technology. I'm certain of it, had it worked of course. The bit that really made me laugh though, was when his advisers realised, shit, Reagan's serious about this. They thought he was playing a masterful bluff with the Russians but at Reykjavik they had a sudden 'oh fuck, he means it' moment. I've read it three or four times from different people, it's hilarious. You can visualise the reaction. You can see them shit themselves. That's why I have that soft spot for him. He actually had the balls, and enough of a heart, to want to do something great for the human race, to guarantee their safety from their own stupidity. I really like that about him. It doesn't atone for his other sins fully, but I believe Reagan had a heart. I also believe his stupidity means he's more blameless for his evils than Thatcher. I do not believe she had a heart. She was not a warm person at all. Reagan definitely had a warmth, a human touch, that Thatcher simply didn't.

Skashion said:
mcmanus said:
I really do have a soft spot for him. I wrote an essay on nuclear weapons and the end of the Cold War during university and the way people who worked with him described him was hilarious. My girlfriend on the other hand hated him because for some reason I did my reading and wrote my essays from 12 to about 4 in the morning, and I woke her up a few times laughing at him falling asleep during conferences, watching cartoons when he should have been reading briefings etc. A bit like a Balotelli in the White House. Any road, Reagan absolutely hated nuclear weapons. Hated them. He thought it was completely morally wrong that we could annihilate people so easily and so quickly. He wanted the world to disarm, and the reason he loved the Strategic Defence Initiative (Star Wars) is because he wanted everyone to be safe from them forever. He would have give the Russians the technology. I'm certain of it, had it worked of course. The bit that really made me laugh though, was when his advisers realised, shit, Reagan's serious about this. They thought he was playing a masterful bluff with the Russians but at Reykjavik they had a sudden 'oh fuck, he means it' moment. I've read it three or four times from different people, it's hilarious. You can visualise the reaction. You can see them shit themselves. That's why I have that soft spot for him. He actually had the balls, and enough of a heart, to want to do something great for the human race, to guarantee their safety from their own stupidity. I really like that about him. It doesn't atone for his other sins fully, but I believe Reagan had a heart. I also believe his stupidity means he's more blameless for his evils than Thatcher. I do not believe she had a heart. She was not a warm person at all. Reagan definitely had a warmth, a human touch, that Thatcher simply didn't.

yes, good post mate, I agree with you on both people, Thatcher seemed lacking in human emotion, more like a machine really, imo she did some things that were quite good but she also was too divisive and pig headed, doing things that seemed crazy in terms of uniting the country, she ploughed ahead with the goddam poll tax, anybody with half a brain couldve told her it wouldnt work. But like a programmed machine she went ahead, your right, Reagan had a heart.

2sheikhs said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mcmanus said:
I know they both fucked minors but do you reckon Savile was nobbing the woman?

Not even Savile was that sick.
Quite right. He'd wait 'til she'd croaked it before taking it to the next level. If he did her face to face, then tried to flip her over and bum her, a word of warning, the lady's not for turning.

You are one sick puppy.

But do you reckon Jimmy would be able to gain access to Maggie's corpse, say, if she died earlier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.