That's entertainment!

BTH said:
If you want entertainment go to the flicks. Football's like life; no guarantees.

Apart from the guarantee that we won't be entertained.

What a bollocks statement. I pay £400 a year on a season ticket to enjoy it not to endure it.

Many of us have been here for 34 years without seeing us win anything. We're still here. Would we be here if we'd never been entertained in 34 years? Can't see it somehow.

Glazers_Wallet said:
i think he gave them too much respect and feared them and it winds me up cus if we played like we did against chelsea we would of won.....

we were too narrow, plus yaya is a lazy ****.

We gave them deserved respect, they are better than most fans give them credit for.
If we played like we did against Chelsea, United would have had free headers in the box on a fair few occasions and could easily have scored (watch that Chelsea game back, Essien had two free headers and Alex one from coners, how they didn't score I don't know - United had none the other night!). Plus we actually created more chances against United, we had one real chance against Chelsea and scored it.
I've read rubbish about Uniteds defenders being shit, namely Ferdinand. Well apart from Vincent Kopmany, Ferdinand is the best defender I've seen this season at our stadium, so how does that fit with many peoples theories?

If we played against United with wingers we would have been too open and their three in the middle (Carrick Fletcher and Scholes, who worked their bollocks off for 94 minutes) would have taken advantage of the space. Adam Johnson does absolutely nothing defensively and is a liability in that respect, Evra would have murdered us down that wing. Plus when we only have Tevez up front the opposing defenders will head away our wingers crosses all game long with no challenge (watch back the game when we beat Chelsea 1-0, in the first half we were far too wasteful and crossing about 15-20 crosses into Cechs hands or Terry's head, so what the point?

I'm not impressed with Yaya, I do agree with your point about him!

Don't go to games, easy as that. Better go to circus, you'll get what you want for sure

an evergreen

the real entertainment

Manciosseal.jpg

Marvin said:
Fans used to go to support the team. Entertainment was a bonus.

The manager is responsible for getting the best for the team and club, not for producing entertaining football.

I disagree. We're not attacking Teams enough and it's boring. I want to enjoy what I see.

We demolished Birmingham last season and I'd love a similar scoreline to raise the spirit after 3 consecutive defeats, a relieving win at The Hawthorns and Wednesday's bore draw. It'll be just 1 win in 6 if we don't get all 3 points tomorrow.

pee dubya said:
For me, watching your own team is about emotions. You don't need to play pretty football to feel positive emotion.

If i want entertainment i can watch any football match.
This

SWP's back said:
pee dubya said:
For me, watching your own team is about emotions. You don't need to play pretty football to feel positive emotion.

If i want entertainment i can watch any football match.
This

+ 1

i want my team to win

for the entertaiment i usually watch barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.