Thats it were in the bottom 3 :(

RobsondeSouza said:
Dubai Blue said:
Neither have West Ham. Yet they're 1-0 up away at Chelsea at half-time and you're wetting your knickers. Clean the sand out of your vagina and calm the fuck down.

West ham win lose or draw we will still be 17th joint points in the bottom 3. So what point are you trying to make?

Look at the table and then tell me that 17th is in the bottom 3

You should see the 20th, 19th and 18th are bottom three

we are in a shit position and 17th by goal difference but we are not in the bottom 3

at least you should be able to get right

RobsondeSouza said:
Dubai Blue said:
Neither have West Ham. Yet they're 1-0 up away at Chelsea at half-time and you're wetting your knickers. Clean the sand out of your vagina and calm the fuck down.

West ham win lose or draw we will still be 17th joint points in the bottom 3. So what point are you trying to make?
That simply isn't true. How can West Ham go above us if they lose?

And Anelka's just scored, so stop crying

Why all the knit picking. We are not bottom 3, but we are certainly amongst the relegation dogfight. People can think what they want, but I see a team of individuals not pulling together, a team that cannot win away, and win less than half of their home games. That folks is relegation form.

Dubai Blue said:
RobsondeSouza said:
That simply isn't true. How can West Ham go above us if they lose?

And Anelka's just scored, so stop crying

I give up obviously you are an idiot.

So now we are not splitting hairs and in the bottom 3 for real..

Now is it time for Tw@t Hughes to go?

I think it would only be fair to give him tomorrow's game too. A win would put us 12th. Seems like some people are blaming Hughes for Sunderland winning today.

Ric said:
I think it would only be fair to give him tomorrow's game too. A win would put us 12th. Seems like some people are blaming Hughes for Sunderland winning today.
Firstly, it difficult to see how we would beat Revesby Workers' U12s at the moment.
And secondly, if by some miracle we ended up 12th, it would be misleading as to our form this year. We really are for the most part playing like a relegation team.

Ric said:

Unfortunatly Ric i can't see us winning any game with MH in charge. Did you see his reaction to thursday? I quote "happy with losing as we finished top of the group" what sort of confidence does that comment give to the players.

He's a clown no one will convidce me otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.