That's that then.

glen quagmire

Well-Known Member
Joined
21 Feb 2009
Messages
18,519
Location
Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
SWP's back said:
bluemoonchick said:
ok Bob, i have patiently read all 62 pages and you are going to get my humble female opinion. At times during this thread i've wanted to give you a hug but mostly i wanted to slap you silly.

The problem here Bob, is that you are just too nice. Girls dont like wankers for boyfriends, true... but they dont like puppy dogs either. I sense that you have spent most of this relationship letting her dictate terms and you've gone running when she clicked her fingers. Women like getting their own way to a point, but too much is boring. We need to be put in our place now and again. She has become bored and moved on.

You need to toughen up. There's no need to turn into a wanker and treat girls like shit, but you do need to man up and show who's boss (not too much, just enough to keep her on her toes). It's tactical Bob.

Now moving forward - you need to spend the next 5 years getting balls deep in any piece of skirt that will allow you. By the time you reach your mid-20's you will be ready for Mrs Bob and she will be worth it.

Get back on the bike Bob. Good luck x

(P.S great thread, some funny comments on here. I wish we had the forum when i was dating - you lot would have been awesome lol)

We should meet.[/quote]


Oi You! Haven't you a missus?
 

gaudinho's stolen car

Well-Known Member
Joined
4 Jan 2009
Messages
16,670
Location
BHS, shopping for kimonos.
MCFC BOB said:
My English marks are being investigated. My coursework was marked at a U when the last I knew, it was an A.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/aboutus/franchise/G12485-Application-Form.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/a ... n-Form.pdf</a>
 

Garden Of Edin

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 Jan 2011
Messages
246
gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
My English marks are being investigated. My coursework was marked at a U when the last I knew, it was an A.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/aboutus/franchise/G12485-Application-Form.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/a ... n-Form.pdf</a>

To turn your nose up at a job, at a very well established and respected company, is quite foolish. Especially in the current economic situation.

Cliff notes:

You're a snobby ****, and not funny.
 

MCFC BOB

Well-Known Member
Joined
2 May 2009
Messages
23,365
Location
Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Garden Of Edin said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
My English marks are being investigated. My coursework was marked at a U when the last I knew, it was an A.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/aboutus/franchise/G12485-Application-Form.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/a ... n-Form.pdf</a>

To turn your nose up at a job, at a very well established and respected company, is quite foolish. Especially in the current economic situation.

Cliff notes:

You're a snobby ****, and not funny.
Irregular bump.

Me and Gaudino's Stolen Car are good friends on and off the forum, he's just playing around. It's okay.
 

glen quagmire

Well-Known Member
Joined
21 Feb 2009
Messages
18,519
Location
Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
MCFC BOB said:
Garden Of Edin said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/aboutus/franchise/G12485-Application-Form.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/a ... n-Form.pdf</a>

To turn your nose up at a job, at a very well established and respected company, is quite foolish. Especially in the current economic situation.

Cliff notes:

You're a snobby ****, and not funny.
Irregular bump.

Me and Gaudino's Stolen Car are good friends on and off the forum, he's just playing around. It's okay.


I thought you were going to your grandad's? Scoot-------------------->
 

MCFC BOB

Well-Known Member
Joined
2 May 2009
Messages
23,365
Location
Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
glen quagmire said:
MCFC BOB said:
Garden Of Edin said:
To turn your nose up at a job, at a very well established and respected company, is quite foolish. Especially in the current economic situation.

Cliff notes:

You're a snobby ****, and not funny.
Irregular bump.

Me and Gaudino's Stolen Car are good friends on and off the forum, he's just playing around. It's okay.


I thought you were going to your grandad's? Scoot-------------------->
In 5 minutes I am :)
 

Bill

Moderator
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
68,804
Location
winding down in life.
MCFC BOB said:
Garden Of Edin said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/aboutus/franchise/G12485-Application-Form.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/static/pdf/a ... n-Form.pdf</a>

To turn your nose up at a job, at a very well established and respected company, is quite foolish. Especially in the current economic situation.

Cliff notes:

You're a snobby ****, and not funny.
Irregular bump.

Me and Gaudino's Stolen Car are good friends on and off the forum, he's just playing around. It's okay.

was it him that made you get your hair cut?
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.