The ‘Proper’ Treble

I’m giving everyone the “Pure Treble”. Nobody’s ever done it before.
City’s achievements 2022/23 are the best in the history of English football.
No arguments - no doubt about it.
I give it "fairs fair, you won a kind of treble first". They fking hate it.

Look how it was dodged on Talksport when the caller mentioned City were champions and the Rags runners up.

Another cracker the other day…talking about our respective trebles. Rag got wires crossed and thought I’d said they hadn’t won a treble.

It gave me a superb idea…..just pretend you weren’t aware they’d done one….fucking fabulous piss take. It is after all 24 VERY LONG years ago.

Just say ‘I forgot it because it was last Century in black and white’. Truth is anyone under 30 won’t remember theirs that well. Fucking magic!

I notice the Sun shoehorned the dippers ‘treble’ into the conversation the other day calling it a ‘type’ of treble, the desperation is palpable.

Another cracker the other day…talking about our respective trebles. Rag got wires crossed and thought I’d said they hadn’t won a treble.

It gave me a superb idea…..just pretend you weren’t aware they’d done one….fucking fabulous piss take. It is after all 24 VERY LONG years ago.

Just say ‘I forgot it because it was last Century in black and white’. Truth is anyone under 30 won’t remember theirs that well. Fucking magic!

I notice the Sun shoehorned the dippers ‘treble’ into the conversation the other day calling it a ‘type’ of treble, the desperation is palpable.
And don't use 'last century' - use last MILLENIUM..... the one that includes the battle of Hastings!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.