The ‘Proper’ Treble

"Proper treble",in my eyes,is....League...League Cup...FA Cup......nobody in the English flight has achieved this,bar us.....nobody else ever will.
I will take the other though.
gpc:

Not in my lifetime. ✔️
Domestic treble impossible ✔️
The Treble will never be done again ✔️

Just need him to spout that nytid will never be relegated now……….

Come on guys, there’s no need to gloat on who is the superior Treble. Both the same outcomes to where the cups went and subjective on the rest.

Hold our heads up high and enjoy what we have achieved.

But! If they are being arseholes, hit them straight between the eyes, and hard. Champions of Champions, Treble-Treble, better points, better win percentage, give it both barrels.

Oh, we've also done the domestic treble, and I'll never get tired of reminding people of it: no other club has ever done it, before or since. So we've done the two kinds of treble. We are alone.
Me too. The only club to do a domestic treble......ever, plus the Treble. We are indeed out on our own now. It will take some doing for anyone else to do both, because sure as hell the rags ain't gonna do the domestic treble the way things are going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.