The 1-6 game

A good friend of mine was "invited" by his Nited mates to sit in the posher seats.
Soft twat had to leave at 4 - 1 as they did and didn't want to be outed.
He has said since that it was one of the biggest regrets in his life.

Paz said:
I was in the home end it was a struggle to restrain myself when Balotelli scored but seeing their reactions when 4,5 and 6 went in was priceless. I was practically on my own by the final whistle and ended up clapping the players off. I was in the K stand so had prime view of all the blues was an amazing day
RAG

I was in the stretford end on a corporate invite and it was one of the best afternoons of my life, especially as one of the other guests was a rag I've known and hated for a good few years now. Watching his disappointment up close was almost as beautiful a thing as watching the goals going in. I was too concerned for my own safety to celebrate the first three goals but as the crowds around me thinned out I grew braver.

By the final whistle, there were so few people around that I stood and applauded City off quite openly.

Should also add that the Poznan looked amazing from where I was.

bluegirl74 said:
I was in the stretford end on a corporate invite and it was one of the best afternoons of my life, especially as one of the other guests was a rag I've known and hated for a good few years now. Watching his disappointment up close was almost as beautiful a thing as watching the goals going in. I was too concerned for my own safety to celebrate the first three goals but as the crowds around me thinned out I grew braver.

By the final whistle, there were so few people around that I stood and applauded City off quite openly.

Never gets boring watching them squirm, especially the ones you hate, ha ha!

Blumers Bloomers said:
bluegirl74 said:

Never gets boring watching them squirm, especially the ones you hate, ha ha!

as my next husband says: "only thees"

Heard it on the radio and I could have never thought anything like this would ever happen I thought we could get beat and give them the advantage they needed but we stuffed the red crap and I was over the moon I knew after that we could win the premier league and even when 8 points down I still had a bit of belief left that we could still do it even though I thought our chances had gone but thanks to wigan and everton and of course ourselves

I always say its not over till its over

LoveCity said:
Here you go mate, a tourist's eye view in the greatest video ever seen.

(6:20 for a real laugh)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9okFFpXbtQ[/youtube]

Do I spy friendship scarves?

Jesus wept.

LoveCity said:
Here you go mate, a tourist's eye view in the greatest video ever seen.

(6:20 for a real laugh)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9okFFpXbtQ[/youtube]

cheers pal........made my otherwise shit friday afternoon at work bearable.

when the video ends....click on the link for 'angry united fan' video for another laugh........this video reminds me of the ill-fated citizens group ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.