The 1-6 game

SuperYaya said:
LoveCity said:
Here you go mate, a tourist's eye view in the greatest video ever seen.

(6:20 for a real laugh)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9okFFpXbtQ[/youtube]

Do I spy friendship scarves?

Jesus wept.
There were plenty at our place in this seasons derby, seems to be sneaking in unfortuately

I was at work that day with a lad who is typical armchair rag refuses to go becase he can reach and get a cold can from his fridge and pontificates from his seat.
We nipped to mine for a 90 min lunch break to watch the game and i tortured the bastard, he couldnt leave cos we were in my car. He had to turn his phone off as our other Liverpool/Everton workmates were trying to contact him.
I stood up at the end and said to the wife "we need to do that to the big teams" and he never said a word leaving the house all the way back to work where i had the post match commentry on full blast, and a load of scousers waiting for him. Oh happy days!

I was in the top tier of the alex pisscan stand. I was well behaved for the first four goals, but as the woman next to me went to leave after the fourth she turned to me and (smiling) said the only pleasure she had got all day was watching me suffer because I couldn't celebrate. I was with coporate guys so knew I had to behave but as the 5th went in I just stood up, looked at the bloke who had invited me and said 'sod it, I've got to do it' I then stood up, arms aloft and let out the biggest cheer of the day. Some dick, one of the few left wanted to fight but he was hustled away. |A great day

Is there a way of watching the whole game on my laptop.
Sad to say I've never seen it as I was on me hols at the time.
Seen tons of highlights but never the whole thing.

bluegirl74 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
bluegirl74 said:
I was in the stretford end on a corporate invite and it was one of the best afternoons of my life, especially as one of the other guests was a rag I've known and hated for a good few years now. Watching his disappointment up close was almost as beautiful a thing as watching the goals going in. I was too concerned for my own safety to celebrate the first three goals but as the crowds around me thinned out I grew braver.

By the final whistle, there were so few people around that I stood and applauded City off quite openly.

Should also add that the Poznan looked amazing from where I was.

Never gets boring watching them squirm, especially the ones you hate, ha ha!

as my next husband says: "only thees"

ERR, HANDS OFF, JEZEBEL.

bluegirl74 said:
I was in the stretford end on a corporate invite and it was one of the best afternoons of my life, especially as one of the other guests was a rag I've known and hated for a good few years now. Watching his disappointment up close was almost as beautiful a thing as watching the goals going in. I was too concerned for my own safety to celebrate the first three goals but as the crowds around me thinned out I grew braver.

By the final whistle, there were so few people around that I stood and applauded City off quite openly.

Should also add that the Poznan looked amazing from where I was.

Great story. I would love to have been in that same position with some rags I know.

Watched it in the Trev in Chorlton .. about 70/ 30 red /blue...

We were vastly outnumbered .. but the very vocal rags shut up when Balo scored and most were gone by 4-1...

One red harriden was just behind me and the lad screaming abuse...at the screen, City.. us....

I know many of the regulars there, red and blue (one or two decent rags you can have some banter with) .. even they told her to get a grip and shut the fook up.. she then turned on them !!!

Laugh??? .. I nearly bought a round !!!

The last derby I watched in the away end at the swamp was the 1-1 Brightwell's screamer.

There were a couple of hundred blues in the stretford paddock that day.

dw7 said:
Was anyone in the home end and what was it like. This just came into my head don't know why
I was right next to the tunnel, I kid you not when I say that grown men where crying, but me my youngest and two other blues had the biggest smiles on our faces you could tell we were blues as we pissed ourselves throughout the game i was also in there for the 4-3 but left at 3-3 thinking that was that, stayed right until they through me out this time waiting for the players to come off, Rag fans abusing the players as they came off, and the best reaction from a city player you could want Yaya giving them a wave with six fingers hahaha, fucking loved it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.