The 100/104 goal chase

Yesterday was a hammer blow! :)
You're thinking too short term lad, it's another parked bus beaten, making teams that badly need points in the latter stages of the season a lot more likely to come out and play and concede more as a result.

Why? I would think they are exactly who we will score lots against, home or away makes no difference to us. In fact because they are at home it means the onus is on them to attack which will play into our hands.

Probably as good a chance at those grounds as anywhere. Hopefully they will come out and make a game of it, or is that just wishful thinking.
Fair points. The pressure would be on them to come out and give it a go. I don't think their fans would put up with that shite we saw from Newcastle (and, more than likely, Palace on saturday).

Fair points. The pressure would be on them to come out and give it a go. I don't think their fans would put up with that shite we saw from Newcastle (and, more than likely, Palace on saturday).

I'll take a chance and say that Palace under Uncle Woy will have a go. Just think that after their bad start and quite remarkable pick up they will try to pressure us.

I'll take a chance and say that Palace under Uncle Woy will have a go. Just think that after their bad start and quite remarkable pick up they will try to pressure us.
Can't honestly see it. They'll have Newcastle's line of thought; stay in the game as long as possible, then maybe have a go in the last 15-20 minutes. A couple of early goals (first half hour?) would force them out; one goal wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.