The 100/104 goal chase

I fully understand football cheers. I fully appreciate they're desperate. They have a terrible manager, a limited goal threat & the worst defence in the league.
They struggle to track runners, they have very little pace and are where they are for a very good reason.
They may well have had a very poor season but they will be fighting for their lives and every season around March or April these fixtures at bottom 3 sides become games you want to avoid.

They may well have had a very poor season but they will be fighting for their lives and every season around March or April these fixtures at bottom 3 sides become games you want to avoid.

Generally that is true yes. If Pellegrini was our manager i would be nervous going into that game. But Pep is in charge now. He clearly has made the players focus 100 % on each game as it comes, so we wont be complacent. Every game Pep is talking about us focusing on winning the x amount of games needed to win the title, and Stoke is now our next game. Most of our key players will likely get a weeks rest before the game, and we have no game for 18 days after the Stoke match, so there is no need to save energy in the second half. I expect a truly professional performance where we attack relentlessly for 90 mins. There is a big chance for a very comfortable City win here.

I know we are good but are those dates March or April?

Stoke, away - 12th March

Brighton, home - postponed

Everton, away - 31th March

United, home - 7th April

Spurs, away - 14th April

Swansea, home - 22th April

West Ham, away - 29th April

Huddersfield, home - 5th May

Southampton, away - 13th May

:)

I'm not sure relegation squads will be looking to take our scalp, this is the time they’re going to have to strategically look at their fixtures and think where are the points realistically going to come from.
We’ll see if we’ve established a beaten before they play us reputation or not in the next few weeks

On the flip side of this it’ll be damage limitation. It’ll be up to us to break down the walls in front of us.
I’m very confident though

I'm not sure relegation squads will be looking to take our scalp, this is the time they’re going to have to strategically look at their fixtures and think where are the points realistically going to come from.
We’ll see if we’ve established a beaten before they play us reputation or not in the next few weeks

On the flip side of this it’ll be damage limitation. It’ll be up to us to break down the walls in front of us.
I’m very confident though

Agree. And i think Mendy coming back from injury will be a massive boost in our attack vs teams that park the bus. Its going to be a fun ending to the season i think

Interested to know if anyone has cash out options, if it's more than 50% would be a good sign the bookies feel it's very much on. I would say we will get around 108, based on nothing other than around a couple of games where we will bang in five or six .

Interested to know if anyone has cash out options, if it's more than 50% would be a good sign the bookies feel it's very much on. I would say we will get around 108, based on nothing other than around a couple of games where we will bang in five or six .

Skybet dont seem to be offering any cash outs on this market...but if there traders spot this risk of a good few K going out the door in May they might wake up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.