The 100/104 goal chase

We are 15 goals up on where Chelsea were after 30 matches in 2009/10 (85 vs 70) and 4 pts ahead of Chelsea in 2004/5 when they broke the points record. It would be a very nice cherry on top to win the league while taking both records.

I wonder if we will break our own total goals record of 156 from 2013/14. Currently on 121 with a minimum of 10 games to play which means 3.6 gpg required to beat it!
Think Chelsea got 18 in the last 3 games though, 7 v Villa, 8 v Stoke and 3 v someone else.

Makes you realise the 156 goals we scored in 13/14 was very special.

Pellegrini’s first season (is it ok to mention he win the title and league cup without a year to bed in) and obviously Rodgers got manager of the year, with Suarez beating Yaya to player of the year, can’t upset the scousers now can we

It was a remarkable achievement and Toure should clearly have won POTY, only Lampard has ever had a better season in the PL era and he arguably had less defensive responsibility

Still got knocked out of the FA Cup by bloody Wigan though!

Pellegrini’s first season (is it ok to mention he win the title and league cup without a year to bed in) and obviously Rodgers got manager of the year, with Suarez beating Yaya to player of the year, can’t upset the scousers now can we
I could be wrong but I think even Gerrard was ahead of Yaya in the POTY award that year which was a fucking joke.

Pellers was very under rated here at city. He has aging full backs and an old Yaya which cost him in that final season. Look at pep in his first season with a few additions he still struggled. Manuel was a brilliant manager and would have won plenty if he stayed longer and had the backing of the board.

3 or 4 against Everton would do nicely. We tend to do score a few against Fat Sam's teams, the 9-0 aggregate scoreline against West Ham in the league cup sticks out.

Apologies but have been out drinking all day. Now we’ve got at least 3 how many more do we need from how many games?

3 already and it's only half time. Bodes well unless we ease off with an eye on the dippers

I think it’ll end 3-0, but you never know with this team.
Gentle training session second half with no injuries will do very nicely thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.