The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

they have had this coming there simpley punching above weight, most prem teams are shit scared of taking them on and they live on the back of it

inbetween said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Smarties said:
Depressive post #17822 from BOB.
United would go into every PL game full rested and able to field a full squad.

They have their full squad out now and are getting torn apart by a team 30 points from the top of La Liga.
should consider themelves lucky that they are out of the champions league barca,real....

This side looks very very impressive, what odds are they as outright winners i wonder?

I'm already looking forward to the next leg in Bilbao haha.

They think they have an english ref to give them a pen hence the protests

Bilbao getting a bit careless now, maybe they are running out of steam at last.

MCFC BOB said:
jimharri said:
Blue Smarties said:
Depressive post #17822 from BOB.
He does need to change the hymn sheet now; it's getting boring.
Pessimism, realism, what's the difference?

Pessimism: utd are out of EL, this will make it harder for us to win the league
Realism: utd are out of EL, and we don't give a fuck because all we need to do is win our games. Again, FUCK THEM!!!!!

MCFC BOB said:
Bluemoon115 said:
MCFC BOB said:
United would go into every PL game full rested and able to field a full squad.
Yeah well according to you we're going out aswell so they get no real advantage.
Where have I said we're going out? Where have I said those exact words?
I don't know. I don't care. I just assumed you had seeing as you've mulled every negative possibility about us.

I hope they don't sit back now. Invite the filth on to them and they'll get at least 1 back.

MCFC1993 said:
Any chance we can go in for that Javi Martinez, looks technically brilliant, strong and good in the air.

High on our summer priority list according to Spanish press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.