The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

If United were playing in La Liga, they'd have a battle to finish in a Champions League spot, and would have no chance of winning it. Sky like to beat the 'Premier League is the best in the world drum' but really its going through a weak period at the moment.

grandsolo said:
MCFC BOB said:
jimharri said:
He does need to change the hymn sheet now; it's getting boring.
Pessimism, realism, what's the difference?

Pessimism: utd are out of EL, this will make it harder for us to win the league
Realism: utd are out of EL, and we don't give a fuck because all we need to do is win our games. Again, FUCK THEM!!!!!
That's a wonderful attitude to have, but we're probably not going to win every game between now and the end of the season, so we need United to have as many hurdles as possible.<br /><br />-- March 8th, 2012, 9:45 pm --<br /><br />
Bluemoon115 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeah well according to you we're going out aswell so they get no real advantage.
Where have I said we're going out? Where have I said those exact words?
I don't know. I don't care. I just assumed you had seeing as you've mulled every negative possibility about us.
I said we'd win 4-0 next week against Lisbon.

Proof yet again United are shite & are only 2nd in EPL because of refs & Fergie's mates (Pulis, Moyes, Mcleish, Whealen, Coyle etc) delivering results on a plate. European football exposes them, UEFA refs are not intimidated by Fergie.

BTW the EPL is in serious decline.

MCFC BOB said:
grandsolo said:
MCFC BOB said:
Pessimism, realism, what's the difference?

Pessimism: utd are out of EL, this will make it harder for us to win the league
Realism: utd are out of EL, and we don't give a fuck because all we need to do is win our games. Again, FUCK THEM!!!!!
That's a wonderful attitude to have, but we're probably not going to win every game between now and the end of the season, so we need United to have as many hurdles as possible.

-- March 8th, 2012, 9:45 pm --

Bluemoon115 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Where have I said we're going out? Where have I said those exact words?
I don't know. I don't care. I just assumed you had seeing as you've mulled every negative possibility about us.
I said we'd win 4-0 next week against Lisbon.

iwouldnt bet less than 3

intheknow! said:
Proof yet again United are shite & are only 2nd in EPL because of refs & Fergie's mates (Pulis, Moyes, Mcleish, Whealen, Coyle etc) delivering results on a plate. European football exposes them, UEFA refs are not intimidated by Fergie.

Has European football exposed us in the same way?

MCFC BOB said:
inbetween said:
MCFC BOB said:
And how many Spanish teams are they going to play between now and the end of the season in the Premier League?

This is about the football though, they have been shite the last few games and just nicked goals, now a half decent side shows them up for the team they really are. Their luck will run out somewhere and no matter what they still have to play us.
I do hope so, and I do expect them to drop points. I don't think they're playing good football at all but Bilbao are a very good side - they've shown that tonight - but United only have one game against a team better than Bilbao left in the PL season: City.

I don't agree, West Brom are hot on form right now and Fulham too. Plenty of potential slip ups if they play like they have tonight.

intheknow! said:

I agree with the end bit.

LoveCity said:
MCFC1993 said:
Any chance we can go in for that Javi Martinez, looks technically brilliant, strong and good in the air.

High on our summer priority list according to Spanish press.

I hope so, looks like he would be a very good, positive defensive midfielder, not many of them around!

inbetween said:
MCFC BOB said:
inbetween said:
This is about the football though, they have been shite the last few games and just nicked goals, now a half decent side shows them up for the team they really are. Their luck will run out somewhere and no matter what they still have to play us.
I do hope so, and I do expect them to drop points. I don't think they're playing good football at all but Bilbao are a very good side - they've shown that tonight - but United only have one game against a team better than Bilbao left in the PL season: City.

I don't agree, West Brom are hot on form right now and Fulham too. Plenty of potential slip ups if they play like they have tonight.
We went to Old Trafford toplay United, a ground where they hadn't lost for over a year, and beat them 6-1, so absolutely anything could happen between now and mid-May. But if United have more distractions than us then that's alright for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.