The 2018 Champions celebration thread.

About 30 degrees Celsius in direct sunlight then the f**kers turned on the effing flame throwers actually thought I was being barbecued.

Mild heat stroke and dehydration......but

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.

Thank You Manchester City xxxxxxx

About 30 degrees Celsius in direct sunlight then the f**kers turned on the effing flame throwers actually thought I was being barbecued.

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.

You could go to Mexico in July and feel like that all the time.

e4527a42d9e7a2fb77a3775bf40ceab1.jpg

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.

You are so right. I have no nose hair or eyebrows left.

Still worth it though!

Brought the Missus with me for a change, so had to sit in 107, Row 3 rather than usual East L2.

Those flamethrowers plus the sun were deadly! Checked the weather and brought a cap, but forgot about my bloody arms!

Best part was watching David Silva come to the crowd and hand a little ball to the littl’un sitting next to us. Made me think of Mateo ;-) Then, Sané and KDB did their little celebration dance right in front of us before heading halfway line for pics with Vinny!

If you see the first minute, where the ball runs out of play by our left wing, I’m the idiot stood up waving to the camera from Row 3!! Never get on Telly in L2!!

Even after the lack of any scoring, it was a grand day out! The 4th time I’ve seen us lift the Champions trophy, but a first for my wife. Lifelong memories!

Now, it’s back to London in the early hrs of tonight for a flight home in the morning for work on Tuesday morning!! Whirlwind trip, but absofuckinglutely worth every second (and many, many hours of lost sleep!).

The Future is Blue.
The Future is Here.
The Future is Now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.