The 2018 Champions celebration thread.

And Zinny said its never hot and sunny in Manchester !
We should make video of the stadium and Manchester City centre from yesterday part of the recruitment materials to better lure the great young talents to the CFA.

‘It’s Always Sunny in Manchester.’

We should make video of the stadium and Manchester City centre from yesterday part of the recruitment materials to better lure the great young talents to the CFA.

‘It’s Always Sunny in Manchester.’

Great idea with pictures of our sunburned fans and shorts !

I’m feeling so triumphant after yesterday despite the result, it’s a celebration of an incredible season. Couple of glasses of champagne with my dad and sister after the match and been waving the flags out of the car window. I intend to carry this on through to next weeks parade and beyond.

Loved how Kyle, Stonesy and Raheem have taken this club to heart especially Kyle great to see. You could see how much these medals have meant to all three.

Surprised Zinky hasnt been vilified for knocking over the trophey hahah.
I also love the lack of actual reaction other than Walker just pointing at it.

Scudamore didn’t like us before yesterday - God knows what sanctions he’ll be plotting with the rag reps now!!

Loved how Kyle, Stonesy and Raheem have taken this club to heart especially Kyle great to see. You could see how much these medals have meant to all three.

One of the highlights of the post game celebrations seeing how jazzed they were. They will want more of that and that should help keep motivation up for the title defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.