The 2500 tickets

josh06 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Still not had a dispatch email about the shirt, mebbies I aint getting one :-(

Haha.

Me neither, but only wanted the tickets haha.

You ordered similar time to me mate. I'm sure your order number will qualify for tickets. Give customer services and ring, tell them to add your email address to your account and to give you your order number for your shirt. Then try logging onto the liveforcity site and entering your details.

Good luck

Bluemoon115 said:

Haha.

Gaz, I didn't get one either but I've just had the email offering me two tickets and have accepted! Try registering your email addy and order no on the livefromcity site, it might work.

That's me and Ali sorted!!!

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Haha.

Gaz, I didn't get one either but I've just had the email offering me two tickets and have accepted! Try registering your email addy and order no on the livefromcity site, it might work.

No, I have got my Doves tickets, I'm jst saying I aint got muy shirt yet.

The Doves are the ones who sing "Don't Look Back in Anger" arn't they?

Doves Tickets

Just got my email for the tickets.......

Dear KEVIN,

Thanks for pre-ordering the new Manchester City shirt. We're really excited about teaming up with Umbro again, and to celebrate, we're hosting a special concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July featuring local heroes Doves, Twisted Wheel, Kid British, Kickz, The Answering Machine, DJ Mike Pickering and the MCFC Big Band.

As you're one of the first people to pre-order the new shirt, we're giving you the chance of claiming a free pair of tickets to the concert (per shirt ordered). Please note that there’s only 2,500 pairs available (subject to availability), and you only have 48 hours from when this email was sent to claim these tickets - once this time elapses you won't be able to claim your tickets.

To claim your tickets, please visit the link below and enter your details so the tickets can be dispatched.

<a class="postlink" href="http://livefromcity.com/index.php/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://livefromcity.com/index.php/login</a>

Remember to have your order reference handy, as you'll need this to claim the tickets. Once you've completed your details, you'll receive an email from us letting you know you've been successful, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks again for showing your support, and we look forward to seeing you on 17th July!

Regards

MCFC

Gone straight back and got confirmation
Thanks for registering for tickets to the Live from City concert at the Cityof Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July. We're happy to let you know thatyou've been successful, and you should be receiving your tickets in the postby Special Delivery in the next few days. We'll be emailing you again next week to let you know some more informationabout the concert including start times and car parking information, so keepan eye on your inbox. Congratulations on claiming your tickets, and we'll see you there! Thanks MCFC

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Haha.

No, I have got my Doves tickets, I'm jst saying I aint got muy shirt yet.

The Doves are the ones who sing "Don't Look Back in Anger" arn't they?

Nah I think that's the beatles

Halfpenny said:
clarkie_ni said:
who wants clarkie's pair of tickets???

i just got the link to confirm if i want the tickets.
as i will not be in manchester the evening of the gig they are up for grabs. however if i register the tickets under my name and get them sent to my house will it just be me that can go? will they refuse entry to joe bloggs because the tickets are registered to Clarkie?!!!!!!
i would rather get them and send them to a fellow bluemooner to enjoy.
You have a PM.
This cannot be serious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.