The 2500 tickets

Information for anyone who bought a shirt yesterday
We would like to assure anyone who ordered the hugely popular new Umbro home shirt online, over the phone or before the website went live yesterday and who left an email address will receive their tickets for the exciting Live from City concert on July 17.

Those fans who made an order on the phone but didn't for any reason leave an email contact can do so by sending one to mcfc@mcfc.co.uk quoting their order number.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/July/Live-from-City-ticket-info

I've odered the new shirt and they say the Doves tickets are in the mail to me. As I live over the pond I won't be making the concert. I'll gladly give them away to someone who wants to go.

citymad said:
I've odered the new shirt and they say the Doves tickets are in the mail to me. As I live over the pond I won't be making the concert. I'll gladly give them away to someone who wants to go.

Same here - i will have 2 spares and will send to the first person who PM's me..........for a ton and half each..........

JUST JOKING !!! :-)

I will even stump up the postage from the US!!

Got my email confirmation at 13.56 Thursday, having ordered at 9.18 am Thursday. Tickets in the post.

got my tix, but i cant now go sadly, if anyone wants 2 of these tix send me a pm with your address, first to do so gets the tix. no charge or anything, just a shame to see tix wasted.

sorry to slightly hijack this thread but I haven't got to the magic 50 posts yet & can't start my own.

Has anyone seen more info about the dj competition for Live From City? Nothing seems to have been updated since Weds. I WANT THAT GIG!!!

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.