The 3rd Kit

Love the kit along with the home and away. Huge improvement over last years and they fit too!

just to address something that i have seen a couple of times. The rule IS NOT that you can only where your away kit 8 times a season. With 19 away games that stupid.

The rule is that you have to wear a kit AT LEAST 8 times in a season to be able to sell it as a replica kit - hence why the 3rd kit only ever gets sold as a limted edition kit as we dont wear it 8 times.

Hopefully this has now been put to bed... again

BLUENATIC said:
bluemanc said:
2lwlv80.gif

I remember this kit,but i'm buggered if i can remember it having the Manc Coat Of Arms on it........obviously it did but why ?????????
We were in Blue for that one.

Forzacitizens said:
its an amazing kit, really love it. The only problem is do i get it in short sleeve or long sleeve?

finally it's on the OS. I am thinking the same thing, LS or SS. when it comes on pre-order I am ordering this kit and the home blue. not a big fan of the black, but this is a stunner. and the blue is a must of course.

HellasLEAF said:
Forzacitizens said:
its an amazing kit, really love it. The only problem is do i get it in short sleeve or long sleeve?

finally it's on the OS. I am thinking the same thing, LS or SS. when it comes on pre-order I am ordering this kit and the home blue. not a big fan of the black, but this is a stunner. and the blue is a must of course.

i saw the photo of Toure in the long sleves version, thought it looked mint. Already got the blue, the best football shirt ive ever had i reckon, although the italy one the other year was nice

Forzacitizens said:
HellasLEAF said:

i saw the photo of Toure in the long sleves version, thought it looked mint. Already got the blue, the best football shirt ive ever had i reckon, although the italy one the other year was nice

Is it going to be available in long sleeve ? Saw the blurb on the OS about it but only mentioned short sleeve.

MCRJON said:
just to address something that i have seen a couple of times. The rule IS NOT that you can only where your away kit 8 times a season. With 19 away games that stupid.

The rule is that you have to wear a kit AT LEAST 8 times in a season to be able to sell it as a replica kit - hence why the 3rd kit only ever gets sold as a limted edition kit as we dont wear it 8 times.

Hopefully this has now been put to bed... again

MCRJON, I was one of the ones who posted earlier and suggested that it is a rule you can only wear it 8 times. I k now I had read it somewhere a while back. Just checked on the Premier League site and the rules do confirm this. Pasted this from the rules:-

22. Players of theVisiting Club may wear its away Strip when playing in League Matches provided that they shall not do so on more than 8 occasions in any Season, including those occasions, if any, when required to do so by virtue of the foregoing provisions of Rule F.21. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Rule shall limit the number of occasions a Club may be required to change its Strip pursuant to Rule F.21

Agree it's a stupid rule.

Irish_Blue said:
Forzacitizens said:

Is it going to be available in long sleeve ? Saw the blurb on the OS about it but only mentioned short sleeve.

i presumed so yes, looking at that pic of toure, and the others are available in both

Man1City said:
for those who would like to see kolo toure, in our new lovely kit
here you go boys and girls
;)
Kolo3rdKit.jpg

LOVING the shirt, but on that picture the black shorts don't seem to go with it. Will have to wait til Sunday to see what its like in the flesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.