The 3rd Kit

would like to see us run out against utd at ot in this kit, it really is class. does anyone know; have we ever played against united and not worn our traditional sky blue?

Forzacitizens said:
its an amazing kit, really love it. The only problem is do i get it in short sleeve or long sleeve?

I'm having that same dilemma. I'm going to buy the away and third at the same time, I've decided on s/s for the away and I'm leaning towards l/s for the third, biut really not sure! Got another week or so to chop and change my mind I guess!

I think I have settled on going with LS for the home kit and SS for the 3rd. the white with that sash, I just like the way it looks in short sleeves. the sky blue kit looks nice with the long sleeve however.

HellasLEAF said:
I think I have settled on going with LS for the home kit and SS for the 3rd. the white with that sash, I just like the way it looks in short sleeves. the sky blue kit looks nice with the long sleeve however.

Hmm well I went for l/s in the home and I definitely don't regret doing so, it looks great. Wouldn't have minded white cuffs on the sleeves, but the shirt looks pretty good as is. I think I may end up doing the same as you with the third, I reckon it'll look pretty good in the s/s.

3864873714_917e4d0f24.jpg
3864880908_aeeef36bd7.jpg

Just found these pics on the Umbro football blog. They're the only new pics of the kit I could find.

The way pretty much everything is sold out on the Official Site shop i thought everything was limited edition.

i got long sleeve for both home and away. I am not sure if short sleeve or long sleeve for 3rd kit but I have a month to still think about it. :)

Just a quick question regarding sizes. If you were a size 38" last year what have you gone for this year? im not local to the ground so trying on for sizes is very difficult any help before i preorder my 3rd kit would be very useful.

Thanks jdcmcfc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.