The 44th President of the USA

newcrossblue said:
Bigga said:
Are you referring to slavery and as a President, he will sell out a la Reagan/ Bush/ W. Bush??

Yes, that was the reference being made in the USA on election night.

But he won't sell out, because like the rest, he's already to be one of them.

See now, I start getting a little confused with the implications you're trying to lay out. "...because, like the rest, he's already to be one of them."??

Again, what does this mean? Is this simply speculation from what past politians have succumbed to? If that's so, why he has not taken the many opportunities he must've had to lay down with those dogs? Do you have any proof of your accusation?

It would seem to me, that the trait line Mr Obama has taken would be contradicted, if he pursued such as you say he will. The man, at the point of President Elect is reported to own one house of modest value, in comparison to other members of the Senate, one car that is said to be family orientated and has grafted his way up with no backers and studied college the via student loans system. And yet he will, according to yourself and others who agree with you, you say "the Military-Industrial complex will be able to buy him."!

I simply don't understand your line of reasoning/ logic(of which there can be none, since it's grounded in speculation and comparing dissimilar characters), gathering the fact his tenure in Office is 3 months away.

Explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.