The 60s and 70s

I remember it well,when the shutter's went down at the bar the action had started.
DJ one year did a very silly thing.

Ok lads ...all the Utd fans on this side of the dance floor and all the City fans on the other side.

Ok let's see who can chant the loudest.

CITY CITY CITY........UTD UTD UTD...........Bottle gets chucked from City side......MAYHEM.

Stupid DJ.

Thus began the plastic pint pot era

60's mate, chisel toe shoes were in vogue then, 70's shoes were fucking ridiculous.

shoes77.jpg
It’s because of shit like these that my 1974 wedding photos are sealed away, never to be looked at again until I am dead...

Mind you mine were only brown, not two tone.
I mean I’d have looked ridiculous in two tone shoes...

It’s because of shit like these that my 1974 wedding photos are sealed away, never to be looked at again until I am dead...

Mind you mine were only brown, not two tone.
I mean I’d have looked ridiculous in two tone shoes...
My photos have received the same treatment, and the suit I had on wouldn't
look out of place on Coco the clown.

Yep, let me guess...
Lapels that stick out past your shoulders, fitted waist jacket, massive flares from the knee accompanying an enormous collared shirt and kipper tie with a Windsor knot as big as your fist...

Yep, let me guess...
Lapels that stick out past your shoulders, fitted waist jacket, massive flares from the knee accompanying an enormous collared shirt and kipper tie with a Windsor knot as big as your fist...

You forgot the Paisley cravat with a gold woggle. I was a right catch back then even though I was 11.

Yep, let me guess...
Don't forget the moustache.
Penny round shirt collars.
Platform soles
JPS ciggies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.