The aches and pains thread

Is there a country with a more unfit middle aged population in Europe?

Our sedentary lifestyles are ruining us!
I'm doing more than I've ever done, 20k steps 5 days a week just for work, still feel every knock and recovery from slight strains takes ages.

Geet arthritis in both knee's i'm in constant pain Dr wont give me stronger pain killers even though i've told him i'm in agony and cant sleep,

Had about 5-6 torn meniscus knee ops over the years and today went for an op consultation at Stepping Hill. Mr Lavender, was a breath of fresh air without hint of condescension...googled him and it seems he really is a surgeon and everything.

Back to topic, constant pain in my knee and weirdly painful when immobile

A little tip for those suffering from general stiffness. Cut out Tomatoes completely. I was given this tip by a little old lady, as I have been complaining for years. A doctor has since told me that there is a medical reason behind this tip.

It worked for me.

Just come back from a cruise out of New York and up to new England and Canada. Left knee is fked and struggling with my calf. Did so much walking,and up and down them bloody stairs on the ship, always try not to use the lifts on board.
Or maybe its just I'm getting old

Wait till you get gout, like I did a couple of years ago. Now that IS agony.

I can't walk properly since, at least not like I used to.

My backs gone.. my knees hurt, and my left hip hurts. If I was a dog they’d shoot me. I need to be less sedentary ..

A little tip for those suffering from general stiffness. Cut out Tomatoes completely. I was given this tip by a little old lady, as I have been complaining for years. A doctor has since told me that there is a medical reason behind this tip.

It worked for me.
Tomatoes and peppers are both inflammatories

I like tomatoes and peppers! maybe that's why my neck, lower back, left elbow, left shoulder and right knee are fucked and I'm not even fucking 50!! yet I visit an osteopath every 6 months to make me walk upright for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.