The aches and pains thread

Ffs shit getting older..go to bed OK wake up with a stiff hip and leg..off I limp to buy some booze

I’m 44 and I feel I’ve aged significantly in the last few years. It’s my left knee at the moment but it’s been a wanker for a while.

Yeah my left knee comes and goes. Dad had the same thing.

The new one is my top half, shoulders and arms. Fuck sakes. I can tell it's coming on because they go numb and heavy.

Seems to be linked to sleeping in certain positions. I've narrowed the positions that trigger it down to "every fucking sleeping position that is possible to imagine (except one which involves scrunching myself into as small a ball as possible and twisting my arms inside each other)"

I’m 44 and I feel I’ve aged significantly in the last few years. It’s my left knee at the moment but it’s been a wanker for a while.
Wait till you hit 50 pal..anyway gives me something to moan about:) I like a moan

I have arthritis in both my knees. Had the stiffness, the swelling and the pain on and off for about 5 years now, maybe a bit longer. This is down to me having meniscus ops on both knees in the last 15 years.
But for the last 3 months I've been taking Tumeric vitamins and cod liver capsules plus have been watching what I eat and I can say that the turn around has been amazing.
No more swelling, real good movement in both knees to the point where they feel really flexible, the pain has gone completely, well tell a lie, might have had a couple of days where they had slight pain in the knee but very bearable.
Sleeping much better, in fact I'm getting in bed and I've not had to bend my knees or compensate trying to alleviate the pain like before.
I'm much happier as my knees feel normal again whereas before I've been miserable as fuck as the pain literally dragged me down.
Touch wood I can keep the pain free days up and lead a normal life.

I have arthritis in both my knees. Had the stiffness, the swelling and the pain on and off for about 5 years now, maybe a bit longer. This is down to me having meniscus ops on both knees in the last 15 years.
But for the last 3 months I've been taking Tumeric vitamins and cod liver capsules plus have been watching what I eat and I can say that the turn around has been amazing.
No more swelling, real good movement in both knees to the point where they feel really flexible, the pain has gone completely, well tell a lie, might have had a couple of days where they had slight pain in the knee but very bearable.
Sleeping much better, in fact I'm getting in bed and I've not had to bend my knees or compensate trying to alleviate the pain like before.
I'm much happier as my knees feel normal again whereas before I've been miserable as fuck as the pain literally dragged me down.
Touch wood I can keep the pain free days up and lead a normal life.
Got it Vitamin and minerals instead of aldis cider

Look forward to it
I didnt have the sedation , went for numbing throat spray for the top camera , it was down before i really realised it so that was ok . I had gas and air for arse one , just two or three times i really needed it but was doable , might save your life so never turn down if offered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.