the aftermath

tolmie's hairdoo

The powers-that-be came in to the dressing room shortly after final whistle.

EVERYONE was congratulated, and thanked for giving the fans and the owner a season of rich promise.

EVERYONE was told nothing will divert them from their path of making us the very best

EVERYONE was told they have a future at City if they want it, and promised exciting things ahead this summer and some things were well progressed.

Most notably, EVERYONE was told Mancini will still be the manager.

Some of the players found it refereshing, others not so. Whether this was down to the pain of defeat, or the assertion that Bobby was staying on, no clue.

Mancini told them to believe it will be us next time.

I would find it astonishing if there was any U-turn on this based on the definitive way they made things out so plainly.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

EVERYONE was congratulated, and thanked for giving the fans and the owner a season of rich promise.

EVERYONE was told nothing will divert them from their path of making us the very best

EVERYONE was told they have a future at City if they want it, and promised exciting things ahead this summer and some things were well progressed.

Some of the players found it refereshing, others not so. Whether this was down to the pain of defeat, or the assertion that Bobby was staying on, no clue.

I would find it astonishing if there was any U-turn on this based on the definitive way they made things out so plainly.

Cheers for sharing that mate.

Mancini it is then.

That sounds like common sense to me......its time the board came out and killed the speculation surrounding Bobby Mancs job so he can either get on with rebuild for next season or clear his desk.

Some good news after a disappointing night.

Well done to all the players and staff at this wonderful club for making this such a good season - despite all that's happened.

2010/2011 is going to be OUR season!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

thanks for sharing Tolmie, this is refreshing to know and I hope the board want to invest in stability now.

The future is ours

It appers from this that at last the current managment of our dearly loved MCFC are having a bout of common sense and are trying for a period of continuity and stability. Yipee!!!

Lets hope that Bob is quick to bring in a quality playmaker, two or three world-class defenders and another class striker.

The defence has well and truly under performed this season.

Love to know who was upset in the dressing room by the news that Bobby is staying?

Very pleased to hear this

Stability under a competent well resourced manager should lead to improvement.

Looking forward to a rest, the World Cup and a new season. When the disappointment from this game fades, fans and players will realise what a good season we have had, and more importantly what an exciting future lies ahead.

I was a little worried that we might undo some of the progress that had been made and chnage manager yet again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.