The aguero song.......

i like the one from the OP but i also like the feed the kun and he will score BUT having said that i dont think it would catch on like it did with the goat ...

To the istanbul, istanbul we are coming.

Sergio Aguero something, something

Give me 10 mins

I think something to amore would be excellent... When the moon hits your eyes like a big pizza pie that's aguerooo... would sound brilliant with everyone swaying with their arms in the air!! Maybe change the words to fit?

he's bringing his kids,
he's bringing his kiiiiids.
thank fuck sergio aguero,
is bringing his kids!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Ok hear me out.......because i think it would sound top.
That tune palace,celtic, and a few european clubs......we love you, we love you whoaaaaaaaaaa etc.

Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaa
whoaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero
whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Catchy and a piece of piss to learn.
I think i remember the Stevenage Fans singing one like this in their playoff final at the swamp.

he's bringing his kids,
he's bringing his kiiiiids.
thank fuck sergio aguero,
is bringing his kids!

Brilliant, but I'd lose the word 'sergio' from the third line. Flows better

best song so far, imo

Re: Re: The aguero song.......

flapjack said:
Should just be a simple :

Ser-gio A-guero, Ser-gio A-guero, na naa naa na, na naa naa na

('to the tune of lets all do the conga')

Like it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Should defenately use the song the op uses but simplify... As another poster said it should start " when the ball hits the net it's a fairly good bet, it's agueroo!! He will win us a cup and I think I'm in love with aguerooooooo? Anyone?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk[/youtube]

Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero
Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.