The Album Review Club - Week #126 - (page 1531) - All Mod Cons - The Jam

That's not in the spirit - you have to vote and mull over both good and bad albums!
I’m simply being truthful. I’m finding the albums increasingly un engaging. It might be just my problem but that’s how I’m feeling. Moving to two weeks would probably see me drop out completely.

I object.

That's 2-1 to sticking with one week.

A bit short notice that.

I’m simply being truthful. I’m finding the albums increasingly un engaging. It might be just my problem but that’s how I’m feeling. Moving to two weeks would probably see me drop out completely.
Ok, objections noted. And maybe we have a problem then.

Technically it’s 4-3 (Foggy suggested it and BlueHammer also agreed). But I’d be happy to carry on so we could call that4-4.

It’s hard to please everybody, so apologies for the interruption of service.

If we were to carry on, we’d be relying on somebody willing to nominate. Who out of the following is willing to step forward?

@denislawsbackheel
@Mancitydoogle
@threespires
@GoatersLeftShin
@Gaudion M
@BimboBob

Priority is with those nearer the top of the list.

Not me.
I thought we’d agreed to a break.
In fact remove me from the list entirely.
Can’t be doing with precious divas.
If they have all the time in the world let them run it themselves.

I forgot where we were, regarding the break. Thought it was hust another regular week and we were going to delay another nomination. My apologies.

I’m happy to continue as it is if that’s what it takes, we don’t want anyone dropping out,but Sadds you do have to give a score even if you don’t like the album otherwise it skews the table and after all that’s meant to be part of the fun.

I’m happy to continue as it is if that’s what it takes, we don’t want anyone dropping out,but Sadds you do have to give a score even if you don’t like the album otherwise it skews the table and after all that’s meant to be part of the fun.
Thanks.

I agree, we don’t want anybody dropping out.

I’ll let the dust settle until tomorrow morning and see what further comments there are before then. If @denislawsbackheel cools down and wants to nominate, he can, or he can take his place later on.

Otherwise, assuming we are going to continue, you’ll be in the hot seat tomorrow @Mancitydoogle

Not me.
I thought we’d agreed to a break.
In fact remove me from the list entirely.
Can’t be doing with precious divas.
If they have all the time in the world let them run it themselves.
Says the man who says he's leaving if we don't have a break.

bob-handbag.gif

Thanks.

I agree, we don’t want anybody dropping out.

I’ll let the dust settle until tomorrow morning and see what further comments there are before then. If @denislawsbackheel cools down and wants to nominate, he can, or he can take his place later on.

Otherwise, assuming we are going to continue, you’ll be in the hot seat tomorrow @Mancitydoogle
Ok fortunately,I’ve got one prepared just in case.I’ll have think of some clues though.I’m still in Florida so remember I’m 5 hours behind so it’ll be posted in the afternoon.I’d prefer if @denislawsbackheel stays and nominates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.