The Album Review Club - Week #127 - (page 1545) - Definitely Maybe - Oasis

I'm back now so can take over as required .... I'll do the round-up for The Adverts now .....

Seems like a lot of people enjoyed the great musical time machine's visit back to the days of punk.

Crossing the Red Sea by The Adverts pulled in 12 votes at a very healthy average of 6.96. Thanks to @journolud for the nomination.

Looks like @FogBlueInSanFran is off an running with the clues. Does he know I've bigged this one up in the Playlist thread and several people are salivating like Wile E.Coyote before a Roadrunner buffet?

Seems like a lot of people enjoyed the great musical time machine's visit back to the days of punk.

Crossing the Red Sea by The Adverts pulled in 12 votes at a very healthy average of 6.96. Thanks to @journolud for the nomination.

Looks like @FogBlueInSanFran is off a running with the clues. Does he know I've bigged this one up in the Playlist thread and several people are salivating like Wile E.Coyote before a Roadrunner buffet?
He doesn’t know that but I’m glad!

Clues as in my above posts; while I listen to businesspeople yammer on about the US economy I will try to respond to guesses . . .

Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus - gift of tears.

Can't find anything with Incredible Awesome King

I don't know whether Foggy sold a slight dummy, I'm sure it's just an oversight, so I'll point out that there's a "The" in front of the three-word band name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.