The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

Haha… It's just a quick "sit and go" on one of the gambling sites that I won't advertise. 9 players. Just a few quid and the winner gets about 20
I wish I was good, but I'm not. I can only win against bad players and okay players who don't care. Any close to halfway decent player destroys me. I do like watching the great players on TV.

I wish I was good, but I'm not. I can only win against bad players and okay players who don't care. Any close to halfway decent player destroys me. I do like watching the great players on TV.
Same here...that's why I only play the quick ones. I've won a couple of free roll tournaments, £100 free bet was one prize....but you don't win the stake money back. I put that on a football match bet..either the score to be an odd, or even number i won that and came away with 90.

That's it for Week #7. Thanks to everybody who voted because this was the most popular vote in terms of the number cast - a whopping 22 votes. Clearly a mixed reaction to the material, but with an average of 6.68, it's only enough for 6th place on the leaderboard. Thanks to @Onholiday(somemightsay) for the nomination.

@Marklr - the floor's all yours, sir.

That's it for Week #7. Thanks to everybody who voted because this was the most popular vote in terms of the number cast - a whopping 22 votes. Clearly a mixed reaction to the material, but with an average of 6.68, it's only enough for 6th place on the leaderboard. Thanks to @Onholiday(somemightsay) for the nomination.

@Marklr - the floor's all yours, sir.
Nice one Rob.

Cheers to the 22 who gave it a go - great effort..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.