The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

The only genre I absolutely hate is Country & Western. But not even that on it’s own. I can narrow it down further to Oirish C&W. Dreadfully awful stuff.

Everything else I can take in small doses.

Just wait till your wife points out, that for someone that hates CW, your Platform algorithm personality sure thinks you like it. And you have to explain that it has been influenced by this thread on BM, where predominantly...

Just wait till your wife points out, that for someone that hates CW, your Platform algorithm personality sure thinks you like it. And you have to explain that it has been influenced by this thread on BM, where predominantly...
Big Tom and the Mainly out of tuners.
I rest my case.

The only genre I absolutely hate is Country & Western. But not even that on it’s own. I can narrow it down further to Oirish C&W. Dreadfully awful stuff.

Everything else I can take in small doses.

The Irish do appear to have a particularly mawkish take on C&W and Co. Donegal appears to be a particularly egregious offender.

The Irish do appear to have a particularly mawkish take on C&W and Co. Donegal appears to be a particularly egregious offender.
I was switching channels after the rugby and happened upon The Late Late Show. It was C&W night and god awful. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing it was so bad. Patrick Kielty must be wondering, what have I let myself in for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.