The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

The criteria is that the nominator heard the track for the first time this year.
Quite a variable too
I'll give him a point if he guessed one of the ones I considered but didnt end up going with.
I almost guessed the new Local Natives for you, but I went Steven Wilson instead.

Neither correct, hence wildly wrong (so I was right?). :-)

Prior year songs was not what I was guessing either.

That guitar solo that I've only just heard this afternoon is fantastic. Nuno is a great guitarist.

One of my friends who plays a bit and has seen plenty of great guitarists (quite a few with me) reckons Nuno's performance at their recent London gig was the most complete he's ever seen by a guitarist.

On the new album, especially the early tracks, he channels his inner Eddie Van Halen in a very deliberate tribute. The solo on Rise is immense.

Presumably hit the post is right artist wrong song rather than right song wrong artist? :)
Not quite - he predicted that a certain poster would pick a certain artist.

Said poster told me in his PM that he could have picked that artist because he had an album out this year, but he wanted to go with something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.