The Album Review Club - Week #144 - (page 1893) - XO - Elliot Smith

Tell you what, please do go ahead with this. Post it here so we can all see it, once Rob recieves all the nominations but before he puts them out in a list.

I would be truly amazed if you guessed one, heck I'll wven applaud an artist/album as a close enough.
I sent Rob a PM on what I'm thinking, as I'd hate to give away and rule out what I'll be choosing.

As I noted first to @BimboBob, Rob can tell us all how wrong I am at some point. My note wasn't about predicting correctness, just having some fun on the side as I confirm my own selection.

Last edited:
I sent Rob a PM on what I'm thinking, as I'd hate to give away and rule out what I'll be choosing.

As I noted first to @BimboBob, Rob can tell us all how wrong I am at some point. My note wasn't about predicting correctness, just having some fun on the side as I confirm my own selection.
It is a bit of fun, but what I will say is that past Christmas/Summer/inter-round playlist breaks have seen most members step outside their lanes in a bid to confuse people!

Just to confirm, do you want a ranked Top 10, or just the 10 best songs we like?

I suspect some of the ones I'm deciding on will show up on others, so getting my list ready in advance, as well as predicting who would like what. I see you, "Super Shy".
If you do get any right, could you pm me next weeks lottery numbers please

Christmas Playlist/Guessing Game 2023
Thanks to everybody who nominated a song.

Just a quick reminder of the rules:-

1. Post on here with your guesses as to who picked what by Saturday 30th December. Remember to make a guess for ALL songs, including your own, swapping yours with somebody else's so you don't give your pick away.
2. Send me a PM with your top 10 from the list by Saturday 30th December (you can't pick your own here).
3. I'll publish the results sometime before we start the next album review on 3rd January.

Here are the nominators in alphabetical order:-

@Ballymagash Blue
@bennyboy
@BimboBob
@Black&White&BlueMoon Town
@Coatigan
@FogBlueInSanFran
@GornikDaze
@homerdog
@journolud
@LGWIO
@Mancitydoogle
@OB1
@RobMCFC
@threespires

Here's the playlist:-

Christmas Playlist/Guessing Game 2023
Thanks to everybody who nominated a song.

Just a quick reminder of the rules:-

1. Post on here with your guesses as to who picked what by Saturday 30th December. Remember to make a guess for ALL songs, including your own, swapping yours with somebody else's so you don't give your pick away.
2. Send me a PM with your top 10 from the list by Saturday 30th December (you can't pick your own here).
3. I'll publish the results sometime before we start the next album review on 3rd January.

Here are the nominators in alphabetical order:-

@Ballymagash Blue
@bennyboy
@BimboBob
@Black&White&BlueMoon Town
@Coatigan
@FogBlueInSanFran
@GornikDaze
@homerdog
@journolud
@LGWIO
@Mancitydoogle
@OB1
@RobMCFC
@threespires

Here's the playlist:-

There must be some mistake!!! No one has nominated the Beatles… can I change mine? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.