The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

It’s turned into a parody of itself. Wife is still watching it but I find I’m laughing at it a lot.

why's that?

Just the constant complicated twists in the storyline. The jargon, the acting of some of the cast. The laptop. The weird references to real life, even though they live in a fictional city. James Nesbitt. And finally, the ridiculous final scene cliff hanger.

We are still watching though!

Just the constant complicated twists in the storyline. The jargon, the acting of some of the cast. The laptop. The weird references to real life, even though they live in a fictional city. James Nesbitt. And finally, the ridiculous final scene cliff hanger.

We are still watching though!

Makes good tv if I'm honest.

yeah wondered why James Nesbitt was randomly in one episode. Surely not linking the other cop show the producer is behind?

I think if they sort out the H storyline this episode then a future series could start afresh

Makes good tv if I'm honest.

yeah wondered why James Nesbitt was randomly in one episode. Surely not linking the other cop show the producer is behind?

I think if they sort out the H storyline this episode then a future series could start afresh
Made in NI ... Could be a condition of getting local "cooperation"?

Definately

Binged the whole lot in two weeks. Currently 3 episodes into series 5. Magnificent stuff. Hastings is one of the greatest TV 'fellas' of all time! Love his manerisms and a great performance by Adrian Dunbar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.