The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

I think the storyline has dragged and there are a lot of holes in the story but it's still a fantastic watch that has me gripped and desperate to see the next episode.

There have been some really gripping foreign crime fiction series - the Bridge (Danish/Swedish) being my favourite. But because you read it rather than listen, I think bad acting/plot flaws are less exposed. You don't have time to question those bits because you're reading the whole time.

Hastings is class. Fantastically over the top and passionate. And the cameo's throughout the show have been top class. Carmichael coming in and instantly cancelling the observation (for budget reasons) could turn out to be a bit lazy from the story writers if she is a bad egg. Everyone is immediately suspicious of her. And Tolmie has blown my mind with that anagram!

cheers - do you need to have watched the first series as well?
It absolutely needs to be watched in order. There are links from series 1 right through every series to the current one. Also we've found watching it recently all the way through again is helpng remember those threads. Another brilliant series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.