The Apprentice 2024

I think you're right, Dragons Den is going that way, first Gary Neville....who I thought was Ok and now this young hip trendy thing that's best mates with a Kardashian and dont we know it.
Said to Mrs K that Dragons Den will go the same as Sky's soccer panel.
The old guard will start getting phased out for the younger generation.
That new woman last night sounded like the equivalent of Sky's Clinton Morrison

Said to Mrs K that Dragons Den will go the same as Sky's soccer panel.
The old guard will start getting phased out for the younger generation.
That new woman last night sounded like the equivalent of Sky's Clinton Morrison
They need a Duncan Bannatyne/Touker Sulleyman character on there.

Peter and Deborah are decent, but without the straight talking no nonsense type it got boring. I have t seen it in years though, so there might be one now!

They need a Duncan Bannatyne/Touker Sulleyman character on there.

Peter and Deborah are decent, but without the straight talking no nonsense type it got boring. I have t seen it in years though, so there might be one now!
No not really.
It's started going down the "emotional route".
Just needs that soft piano music from all the adverts playing in the background now and maybe a horse running out of the lift to have us all reaching for tissues.

Last edited:
No not really.
It's started going down the "emotional route".
Just needs that soft piano music from all the adverts playing in the background now and maybe a horse running out of the lift to have us all reaching for tissues.
I’m off the pitch The Strictly Come Sob Story Factor on Ice to ITV2.

I can’t watch it, as within seconds of each of them telling us how great they are, I see myself running in from stage left with a crowbar and setting about the cunts, male And female, I’m an equal opportunities righter of wrongs and they are so wrong and so deserving of a brutal assault. I want them dead.
They are all knobs and chancers and obviously they can take weeks off from their busy schedules of running a corporate conglomerate.... clearly not missed. I love the last week when the real brains study their business background and future business plans that the truth comes out, usually a house of cards scenario and they get ripped to pieces.

Like many reality television the concept was decent and the first couple of series tend to be interesting.
Then it just becomes a vehicle for vacuous, fame hungry gobshites and loses what made it interesting in the first place.
The only people left watching are avid readers of close magazine and watchers of daytime telly.

They are all knobs and chancers and obviously they can take weeks off from their busy schedules of running a corporate conglomerate.... clearly not missed. I love the last week when the real brains study their business background and future business plans that the truth comes out, usually a house of cards scenario and they get ripped to pieces.
The “You’re not even a fish” episode will always be the best one.

I think the final episode needs a crowbar or two. I will gladly take a day off running my conglomerate, to go to town on those cunts, live. I will make a few Bob by taking bungs to get medieval on certain hated individuals, on a rising scale of course, I’m not mental.

It’s what the country would really want to see.

I’d need to take Sugar out. A given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.