The Apprentice 2024

I can’t watch it, as within seconds of each of them telling us how great they are, I see myself running in from stage left with a crowbar and setting about the cunts, male And female, I’m an equal opportunities righter of wrongs and they are so wrong and so deserving of a brutal assault. I want them dead.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:

'Our' Pie Man Paul Bowen who apparently supplies pies to Manchester City was Fired last night.

I was hoping he'd go a bit further because the two in the boardroom against him were a right pair of dinglebuffs!!

I vowed not to watch it this year but when I read that he supplies City I had to watch.
" Speaking about his biggest business achievement, Paul told the BBC: "Securing a deal with Manchester City Football Club and supplying them with pies for the past five years." "

I definitely would not buy any food made by the crowd of barnacles they have got on there this year!! Hygiene and H & S fly out the window. The guy mixing the cheesecake topping last night was gross.

Apparently this group are supposed to be the highest qualified academically. Boy did they lose their common sense and normal intelligence whilst studying for their degrees!!

I can’t watch it, as within seconds of each of them telling us how great they are, I see myself running in from stage left with a crowbar and setting about the cunts, male And female, I’m an equal opportunities righter of wrongs and they are so wrong and so deserving of a brutal assault. I want them dead.
It’s gone the way of all reality TV shows. As the format tires, they pick more extreme people to say more outlandish things to keep the show being talked about.

My guess is that they know who they would be able to employ before they start by looking at their business plans.

The rest is determined by how shit they are each week.

It got tired a decade or more ago. It needs to retire.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:

'Our' Pie Man Paul Bowen who apparently supplies pies to Manchester City was Fired last night.

I was hoping he'd go a bit further because the two in the boardroom against him were a right pair of dinglebuffs!!

I vowed not to watch it this year but when I read that he supplies City I had to watch.
" Speaking about his biggest business achievement, Paul told the BBC: "Securing a deal with Manchester City Football Club and supplying them with pies for the past five years." "

I definitely would not buy any food made by the crowd of barnacles they have got on there this year!! Hygiene and H & S fly out the window. The guy mixing the cheesecake topping last night was gross.

Apparently this group are supposed to be the highest qualified academically. Boy did they lose their common sense and normal intelligence whilst studying for their degrees!!
His exit was funny though.
Lord Sugar "it's with regret Paul that you are fired"
Paul " OK, cheers mate".

It’s gone the way of all reality TV shows. As the format tires, they pick more extreme people to say more outlandish things to keep the show being talked about.

My guess is that they know who they would be able to employ before they start by looking at their business plans.

The rest is determined by how shit they are each week.

It got tired a decade or more ago. It needs to retire.
I think you're right, Dragons Den is going that way, first Gary Neville....who I thought was Ok and now this young hip trendy thing that's best mates with a Kardashian and dont we know it.

I think you're right, Dragons Den is going that way, first Gary Neville....who I thought was Ok and now this young hip trendy thing that's best mates with a Kardashian and dont we know it.
They all do. I gave upon pretty much all reality TV years ago.

I get the feeling people watch to reassure themselves that there are far worse people out there than them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.