The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can read Tolmie's posts then go on reddit and say he knows what he is talking about. dear god I could do that
And if his crystal ball is in tune with Pep, how come he was predicting City's transfers, and not Bayern's for the last two years? It would be interesting to see the chronology of his posts in relation to Tolmie's. I'll stick with our very own Bluemoon tried and trusted ITKs, Tolmie, SalfordPaul and MCRJON thanks. Not forgetting the 100% reliable www.mcfc.co.uk.

After reading pep confidential and learning about the way Pep works, It is so comforting to know everything we do in this window is 100% calculated and done with a clear plan and idea.
We may or may not be disappointed with the signings and we may be surprised about the players pep decides to keep but remember Pep taught world class defenders at Bayern Munich how to defend. He turned a defender at the age of 30 into a world class midfielder.
He completely changed Riberys game for the better when many would say he is passed it or is in decline.

I personally think kolarov will be a great revelation under Pep. There is a technical extract in the book (which I can't post now and can't remember exactly) with regards to what he expects from a left back.
but it reminded me of Kolarov and he would be great. Does anyone ITK if Kolarov is leaving or not?

I fully agree that there will be some raised eyebrows but I dont see Kolarov being part of any suprise package.

Jerome boateng was top class when he was at our place.

Possibly true - we played him at left back so we dont really know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.