The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pogba if France win the Euros Juve will add another 10 million to there valuation. I dont know about him and the price for him just seems crazy money to spend.

Tolmie any news of out goings Yaya ? Bony? and Kolarov? any takers you know of?

You've changed, I'm not sure I like this new direct approach. I used to love a vid, followed by 100 posts of people begging for more info.

I think the UN were in touch about some of the videos. Hopefully they move onto Marky Mark's caterwail collection of the day next.

I think I'd be happy enough to step aside and let barca take poggers.. They can help fund the deal by selling suarez to us.
A line up including gundogan , kroos and thiago in the middle with kdb sat behind suarez and aguero should be enough to scrape a win against most premier sides.

Can't see him wanting to rot at Everton.

Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea...

They would all be interested?

Thing is if city give permission for Hart to speak to Everton that will tell hart Pep doesn't want him no come back from that. I think The scum will come in for him if they sell De Gay and Moaninho would like to crow about that wouldn't he?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.