The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, I just can't see us landing Pogba, just sharing things about the transfer
If you understand that....please stop posting his nonsense on this forum,it adds nothing substantial to the discussion and possibly encourages the dick,cheers.

Early days but i'm a bit concerned by the lack of any real links to A N Other midfielder from the British press. Seems City are saying that want defenders and Sane, but nobody is talking about if there will be another CM incoming. I'll be shocked if there isn't.

Early days but i'm a bit concerned by the lack of any real links to A N Other midfielder from the British press. Seems City are saying that want defenders and Sane, but nobody is talking about if there will be another CM incoming. I'll be shocked if there isn't.
Huge mistake not getting 1 more there. Ferdy in his 30s Delph injured and average, Fernando ok but not top class, Toure off. I like the young players but they need phasing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.