The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to choose one from Neymar / Messi / Pogba. I'd choose.......

tumblr_nznqe0DCNx1qesncyo3_500.gif
2-1 up away to Carlisle is nowt to get excited about

I think I mentioned a few more things than just pace mate....He's better threat in the air, he's a better winger as thats another area of need and he scored 40goals in 44starts in the last season...so is still a top 5-10 striker in Europe....The squad is like a jigsaw.....they all need to be a "fit" to work....Dybala in my eyes is a Aguero "replacement" type signing, he isnt the type of player I'd sign to play next to Aguero....I just see Aubamenyang as a better fit to play "next" to Aguero.....You dont sign a sqaud of players all with the same strengths...just isnt going to work...not really saying he's a better player but at this point Aubamenyang would offer more to the sqaud....only my opinion.....

Any striker we buy is not really going to be playing alongside Aguero in the traditional sense of a front two: we are most likely to play a front three so two guys will be out wide much of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.