The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one seems to want to stick true neck on the line and name names though! Lol agree though, danamy is always bang on with info

To be fair Tolmie and Zin always put there neck on line with names. In fact they are hardly wrong, the thing is with transfers things can change like the weather which some members decide that the info was incorrect.

Really. How?
giphy.gif

Just like that mate

To be fair Tolmie and Zin always put there neck on line with names. In fact they are hardly wrong, the thing is with transfers things can change like the weather which some members decide that the info was incorrect.

Yeah I guess so mate. The boys certainly make the transfer window more entertaining and this summer I think is more torture as it is huge names targets! Lol

Because if a source is exposed by information and they work for the club, or a company working for the club they could be sacked for breaking confidentiality.

Rigggghhhhhttt. Ok. So tell me what the point is of someone saying "we are in for a super amazing player but I can't tell you who it is". You are assuming they are traceable, the only person who knows and that anyone gives a shit about transfer rumours on a forum. 90% of the stuff on here is bollocks anyway but sometimes that bollocks will actually come to fruition. Look at the number of players mentioned in every transfer window in the transfer forum and tell me how many we have actually signed. It will be a minute percentage.

Rigggghhhhhttt. Ok. So tell me what the point is of someone saying "we are in for a super amazing player but I can't tell you who it is". You are assuming they are traceable, the only person who knows and that anyone gives a shit about transfer rumours on a forum. 90% of the stuff on here is bollocks anyway but sometimes that bollocks will actually come to fruition. Look at the number of players mentioned in every transfer window in the transfer forum and tell me how many we have actually signed. It will be a minute percentage.
instead of getting wound up by it why not just leave the transfer forum alone and watch the OS for transfer news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.