The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get in trouble if we don't cut this off here....ouch !
True back on topic bigger than kroos and a boom signing but not pogba and Pep was in Barcelona with txiki last week and a British transfer record bid gone in at barca

Would love that!!!

I'm 99% a top player from Arsenal is coming, it isn't Wilshire either, i've put 2 and 2 together to get Sanchez but it is someone Arsenal fans will have a complete meltdown about so i'm still guessing at him. Some of the proper ITK's will know who i'm on about so hopefully they can say more, one of their 'hanger ons' were at Newby Bridge in the Lakes this weekend...

True back on topic bigger than kroos and a boom signing but not pogba and Pep was in Barcelona with txiki last week and a British transfer record bid gone in at barca

Compelling that, so are we looking one of their front 3? Or if its from an unexpected direction, then one of the big two from Real ?
I can only see it being one of those 5 players if I'm reading Tolmie's post correctly. (But yes, Sanchez would be handy too)

I'm 99% a top player from Arsenal is coming, it isn't Wilshire either, i've put 2 and 2 together to get Sanchez but it is someone Arsenal fans will have a complete meltdown about so i'm still guessing at him. Some of the proper ITK's will know who i'm on about so hopefully they can say more, one of their 'hanger ons' were at Newby Bridge in the Lakes this weekend...

Where?

bellerin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.