The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pieces all falling into place and Txixi continues his chess playing.

We woo Neymar so much that Barca break the bank to keep him happy, and in doing so now have to up the stakes for Messi.

Leaving them tempted to balance the books with the striker we actually wanted, who is represented by our managers brother.

checkmate.
hope to God this works out as planned
So are we actually bidding for kroos and Suarez then?
Still trying to figure out how we would line up if both deals, by any chance, materialize

Pieces all falling into place and Txixi continues his chess playing.

We woo Neymar so much that Barca break the bank to keep him happy, and in doing so now have to up the stakes for Messi.

Leaving them tempted to balance the books with the striker we actually wanted, who is represented by our managers brother.

checkmate.
You also forgot the bit about publicly standing down and getting involved in a bidding war over a player they want

Which is why certain info and names can't be posted on here to protect sources and individuals, some do understand that but a majority don't.

Once things go public then there's no real issue............
I for one now get it, apologies to those concerned

How does Kroos fit into our team? He doesn't surely. Too slow for the Premier League. Can't see that happening.

Sane and Aubameyang news dried up. Are they still on the go? I wanted to see Sane play for Germany instead of the has beens to see what he can do.

Stones looks next in line, although I think our centre-backs are OK. He is a talent though. I think we have to go for him. And after that fullbacks unless there are players coming through who can play there.

How does Kroos fit into our team? He doesn't surely. Too slow for the Premier League. Can't see that happening.

Sane and Aubameyang news dried up. Are they still on the go? I wanted to see Sane play for Germany instead of the has beens to see what he can do.

Stones looks next in line, although I think our centre-backs are OK. He is a talent though. I think we have to go for him. And after that fullbacks unless there are players coming through who can play there.
I certainly don't want to see Sane in the Euros, I trust Pep on this one and don't want anyone else getting ideas by seeing him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.