The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the latest word on the street?
end-of-the-world7.png

Exactly. Ibra is already 35 years old, and he has to adapt to a physically-demanding league that is completely new to him. Not saying that he'll definitely be a flop but there's higher chance of him not performing to standard.

And another of their strikers will be 31 in October and is fucking dogshit.

Exactly. Ibra is already 35 years old, and he has to adapt to a physically-demanding league that is completely new to him. Not saying that he'll definitely be a flop but there's higher chance of him not performing to standard.
He's 34. Not 35 till October so practically a spring chicken. In the same month Rooney is 31 so, from October, they might have a front two with a combined age of 66 and a combined weekly wage of about £660 000. What's not to get excited about.........

The £85m figure I posted on Suarez was simply speculative on my part, told to me over a beer at the start of the week, and was a ballpark figure from a person who was offering an opinion/ball park figure. I chucked in the Kroos reference for good measure.

Those stories in The People/Mirror/ESPN - all ripped off this thread - without any sourcing of their own.

Just to show you the levels some of these know-nowts sink to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.